We're back today on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog with a new challenge - this time it's anything goes with the optional theme of hugs and kisses.
For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
We have two sponsors for this challenge:
All Dressed Up Stamps
To make my card I used:
- Sail Away With Me digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- stitched die and banner die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Uniko
- patterned papers from First Edition
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
This is such an adorable image and your card design is lovely. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge! DonnaReplyDelete