Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2022

Guest Designer Card for Make the Cards Challenge

 


Today I'm sharing another card as a Guest Designer for the Make the Cards Challenge.

This time the theme is:


You can find more details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used two of the small stamps from the Eden's Garden stamp set from Stampin' Up to make my background.  I repeat stamped the images with Mossy Meadow ink.

Then I stamped a sentiment from Happy Thoughts stamp set also from Stampin' Up.

I layered the card with some Mossy Meadow cardstock and use my corner rounder punch to finish the card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamps and Fun = Creativity - H is for happy

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design Helen! LOVE IT! Thanks for guest designing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I adore this clean and simple card with the great little details. Thank you for being our guest designer this week at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...