Pages

Monday 21 February 2022

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Birthday

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and this time we have a birthday theme.

You can find more details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used one of the digi stamps from the 'Sings of Spring' set from Kate Hadfield:


I've used the outline version which is available here but the set is also available pre-coloured here or as a bundle with both elements here.

To make the card I also used:

- Promarkers
- Bazzill cardstock
- sentiment stamp by Julie Hickey Designs
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes/add a sentiment


Seize the Birthday - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card, I do love pansies! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love your repeating verticality. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...