Pages

Thursday 10 February 2022

New from Digi Doodle Studios - Just Because

 


Today I'm sharing card I've made with one of this month's new release images from Digi Doodle Studios.

This digi stamp is called 'Just Because' and it's part of the new Love and Friendship collection - you can see all the new images here on the website.

And you can find the beautiful 'Just Because' here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- corner rounder punch
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - add a sentiment
Dream Valley Challenges - 2 or more patterned papers

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card with lovely colour combo. Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and your colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...