Pages

Saturday 5 February 2022

New Addicted to Clean and Simple Challenge - Hearts

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Addicted to Clean and Simple Challenge Blog:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I repeat stamped the 'hugs and kisses' sentiment from the Uniko Simply Said II stamp set onto pale pink paper and then die cut with a heart die from X Cut.

I scored three lines on the bottom of the card and then added the heart just above.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/from the heart
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Cute CAS card :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This heart is just perfect on this CAS card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...