Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2022

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- A Little Note from Jan's Digi Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Crafty Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Fab card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz hope to see you joining us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card, the image is colored so wonderfully and really makes for a perfect Birthday Card. Thanks for entering your lovely project in our challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkes and best of luck in the draw! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a precious card! I'm so happy you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Helen! Thank you for showcasing "A Little Note" on your lovely creation.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...