Pages

Saturday 19 February 2022

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Some Gold

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use some gold.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see some inspiration from the rest of the team.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a snowflake die from Sweet Dixie Designs with some gold paper.

I die cut two snowflakes and added a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up.

I layered the card using black and gold paper and added some black gems to complete it.

2 comments:

  1. This is very stylish!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty die cut gold snowflakes.
    Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...