Pages

Monday 21 February 2022

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Sleigh Bells Ring, Are You Listening?

 


Today I'm sharing my first card as a member of the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Team:


A big thank you to Lisa for inviting me to join the team - I'm looking forward to it!

Today's new challenge is 'sleigh bells ring, are you listening?' - we want you to feature a sleigh on your card.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Be Jolly stamp set from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Great card for this months challenge Helen, cute image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cute card and image! Congrats on your team spot too!! thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with the cute santa. Thank you for joining us at Creative Cjristmas Challenge.
    greetings Angelique, dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, what a fabulous image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...