Pages

Friday 4 February 2022

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge -

 


There's a new challenge today on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- die cut snowflake from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment label die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Hero Arts
- other card and paper from Craft Creations



3 comments:

  1. Pretty background for your large snowflake...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snowflake is beautiful - and I love that sentiment - wonderful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly had the PERFECT designer paper for this challenge! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...