Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2022

February Inspiration Post for Cute as a Button

 


Today it's my turn to share a card on the Cute as a Button Inspiration Showcase here.

I used the very cute 'Baby Huey Buttons' which is available here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. This is just too cute :-) Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute baby duckling. I used to have backing paper similar to yours!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, lovely image
    TGhank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Helen! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...