Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2022

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Cabin/Cottage - Option to Add Something Pink

 


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see a cabin or a cottage with the option to use something pink.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the Peaceful Cabin stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I used the cabin, the fence and the little fox and then added the snow and a sentiment.

I outlined the stamps using a pastel blue Promarker although it doesn't really show up on my photo.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful peaceful scene! Kind of looks like my home right now with a mountain of snow and we live in a log cabin/home lol! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Szene. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.

    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning winter card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly peaceful and a wonderful message for Christmas and all year 'round.

    Thank you for sharing your card at Four Seasons. Christine, February Guest Designer
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Helen:
    Your art is always so lovely, and we're so grateful to have you share your talents with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We all hope you'll join us again soon. Have a blessed and creatvive week.
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...