Pages

Monday 21 February 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and here is our inspiration photo this time:


The idea behind our challenge is that we want you to make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details and to see the projects from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I was inspired by diamond shaped pattern of the jester's outfit and I remembered that I have an embossing folder made by Darice with the same pattern.  

I used some Bazzill card and then a Stampin' Up stamp for my sentiment - jesters are supposed to amuse and make you laugh so I chose a happiness sentiment.

I made the little flowers using my Stampin' Up flower punch.




2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS take on the board Helen and I love your overall design. Did you know Diane & I have another new challenge blog which is all about using your embossing folders. This beautiful card would fit perfectly. Hope you'll come share with us at our new CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely Helen. I love the embossed background and the sentiment is a perfect fit. Thanks for another great team project for the Inspiration Station! Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...