Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2022

Clever Dexter Challenge Reminder - Favourite Technique


We've reached the midway point of our current challenge on the Clever Dexter Challenge:


And our optional colour palette for this month is - red, pink, blue, purple and green.

For month information about the challenge and to see lots of inspiration, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this month is:


To make my card I used the beautiful:


You can find this image here in the Etsy shop.

The technique I used for this card was colouring with Promarkers - definitely one of my favourites!

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papercraft Challenges - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Another fab card Helen thanks for joining us at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...