Pages

Saturday 5 February 2022

Stampers Delights Chibis/Anime February New Release

 


Today it's the Chibis/Anime new release at Stampers Delights and I'm sharing my DT card as part of that new release.

Here are the three new images for this month:

Boy Fox available here


Onesie Cuties Fox available here


Tea Cup Cuties available here


I've used the very cute 'Onesie Cuties Fox' image.

You can see lots more inspiration from the Design Team here on the Stampers Delights Blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- single hole punch to make embellishments
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Animals - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...