Pages

Monday 21 February 2022

Guest Designer Card for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm sharing another Guest Designer card for the reminder post on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog.

Challenges are always anything goes and you can find more information about this month's challenge here in the post from the start of the month and here in the mid challenge reminder post.

To make my card I've used the Sweetheart Candy digi stamp set which is available here.

The set includes pre-coloured images, the outline versions (which I used) and sentiments.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Limetree Crafts
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - favourite colours (pastel colours especially pink and blue)
Crafty Gals Corner - add a heart
Moving Along With the Times - love/anniversary/wedding

7 comments:

  1. Those candy hearts look good enough to eat! Thanks for a lovely Guest Design Team project for Jan's Challenge. We appreciate your designs. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    what a very delightful card and I love that wonderful image, and it goes so well with your lovely backing paper used.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a 'sweet' card Helen (had to do it lol!). Love the soft pastel colours and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sweet card. Loved those sweets as a child. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is such a fun card! Love this image and your pastel colour scheme is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and coloring Helen, so nice to have you guest designing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...