Pages

Thursday 14 October 2021

Stampers Delights October Thrifty Thursday Event - Autumn Leaves

 


It's time for our October Thrifty Thursday Event at Stampers Delights!

This month I've used the very cute 'Kawaii Autumn Leaves':


For more details about the Event and to see the projects from the rest of the team, head over to the Stampers Delights Blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - make it cute
Sweet Stampers Challenge - autumn or halloween
Craft Rocket Challenge - autumn and/or mushrooms

3 comments:

  1. So cute and lovely pastel shades of autunm. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...