Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Stampers Delights October Progressive Challenge

 


The start of the month means a new Progressive Challenge in the Stampers Delights Fan Group on Facebook.

This month's image is:


If you'd like to see how the challenge works and join in with this month's challenge, head over to the Facebook Group here.

You can also find more inspiration using the image here on the Stampers Delights Blog.

I used the image without the face plus one of the sentiments to make my card.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - autumn blessings
CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes




5 comments:

  1. Lovely pumpkin and harvest card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Looking forward to pumpkin soup soon! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you've used and especially the backing paper.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you have done the background and the use of black card. Sets it all off beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Autumn/Fall card that pumpkin is magnificent, fabulously coloured. Thank you for the inspiration Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...