Pages

Saturday 16 October 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Include a Stocking

 


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything goes with the option to include a stocking in your design.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:


To make my card I used the Tag Buffet kit from Stampin' Up - I trimmed the top of one of the holly tags to create a panel and used one of the die cut stockings.  I stamped a sentiment from the 'Holly Jolly Wishes' on one of the sentiment strips from the kit using Real Red ink.

I finished the card with some patterned paper also from Stampin' Up and two red gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...