Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

New All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Autumn and/or Halloween

 


It's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group - don't forget you need to use an All Dressed Up image and follow the theme which this time is 'autumn and/or Halloween'.

For more details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the Facebook Group here.

To make my card I used:

- Little Pumpkin digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper, stitched scallop die and sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creation

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - anything goes/autumn shades
Pearly Sparkles - autumn and/or Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Autumn and/or Halloween" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!! 
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...