Pages

Thursday 7 October 2021

Stampers Delights October New Release - Cheers!

 


It's time for this month's Kawaii new release at Stampers Delights!

This month we're showcasing the Anime 'Cheers' stamp set which is available here in digital format and here in a limited edition clear stamp version.

Have a look here on the Stampers Delights blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die and flower punch from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Sweet and sassy....and pink (my favorite color). Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...