Pages

Friday 15 October 2021

Clever Dexter Challenge Reminder - Hello Autumn

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current Clever Dexter Challenge.

Our theme this month is:


You can find all the details about the challenge here in the post from 1 October.

And our sponsor for this month is:

The mid challenge reminder post is here.

To make my card I used:

- digi stamp from the Autumn Trails Digi Stamp collection from Oddball Art available here
- stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampers Challenge - autumn or halloween
Craft Rocket Challenge - autumn and/or mushrooms
Unicorn Challenge Blog - autumn and/or Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Helen.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Autumn and/or Halloween" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...