Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Black and White Plus One

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog - we want you to use black and white plus one more colour.

You can find the original post from the start of the challenge here and the reminder post here.

We have a prize for this month's winner:



I've gone for black and white plus silver which is one of my favourite Christmas colour combinations.

I used the 'Joyful Nativity' stamp set from Stampin' Up stamped in black Versafine.

I layered the design with black and silver paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...