Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Any Animal (Actual or Animated)

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see any animal - actual or animated.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used a Stampin' Up stamp set that I've had for a little while but not used before.  I'ts called 'Nuts About Squirrels' and has two steps to it - the outline and then the filler.

I stamped the outline of the squirrel in Early Espresso ink and then the filler in Soft Suede - it took a bit of matching up and this was my second attempt as the first one was a bit off.

I added a sentiment from the set and then die cut the panel with a Stampin' Up die.  The background paper I've used is also from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card...I especially love the background of nuts!! This squirrel is perfect for our "Any Animal-Actual or Animated" challeng over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...