Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

New Cute as a Button Challenge - Things With Wings

 


Today I'm sharing my first card as part of the Cute as Button Design Team!


Challenges are monthly starting on the first of the month and this time our theme is 'things with wings'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Birds of a Feather digi stamp available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
A Place to Start - patterned paper

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...