Pages

Saturday 23 October 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Add a Flower or Two or More

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Challenge Blog.

This week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to add a flower or two or more to your design.  You can find more details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I used a topper and some backing paper from the latest issue of Making Cards & Papercraft magazine.

I die cut the topper using a stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up and then added a stamped sentiment also from Stampin' Up.  

I also cut a piece of the matching backing paper and layered the design with red card.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...