Pages

Monday 11 October 2021

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Down on the Farm

 


We're back today on The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month we are down on the farm!

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We don't have a sponsor this time so our challenge is just for fun.

To make my card I used the Peekaboo Farm stamp set from Stampin' Up.  I stamped the wall twice and then added two cows - if you look closely, one of them has a bow from the Penguin Place stamp set!

I coloured the images with Promarkers and added a sentiment from the set.

The paper and card I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - purely handmade
Critter Crazy Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card, I love your colouring and those cows are super cute. Great job. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. María, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cows are adorable!! I love that one of them is sporting that little bow! Thanks for sharing with us at the Critter Crazy challenge, and good luck! 😊

    ~Marie B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Critter Crazies challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is so cute! I love your color scheme and paper choices! Thanks for a lovely submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...