Pages

Saturday 2 October 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/For Someone Special

 


There's a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the optional theme of 'for someone special'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I used:

- Penguin Family stamp set from Stamping Bella
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and dies from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Critter Crazy Challenges - anything goes with a critter
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.. what a cute and lovely work! I really like it! And it makes me smile :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute,

    Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family of pengies, they look so excited. Thanks for sharing with us at Critter Crazy, hope we see you again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...