Pages

Friday 15 October 2021

New Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme as long as you display some colouring on your project.  We don't accept pre-coloured images.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We are sponsored this week by:


The Design Team were given the fabulous 'Giraffe Trio' digi set to work with - you can find it here.

I used one of the main images plus a sentiment to make my card - I couldn't resist giving my giraffe pink glasses!!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...