Pages

Monday 11 October 2021

Cute as a Button Facebook Progressive Challenge

 


Cute as a Button is back on Facebook and you can find our Facebook Group here.

The October Progressive Challenge is now underway and this month's image is 'Find a Cure' which you can find here in the shop.

If you took part in last month's challenge and uploaded your card correctly, you can request this image free.  If you didn't take part then you can find the image at the link I've given above.

And if you're new to the group this month, you can request the image to start you off in the Progressive Challenge - images must be requested by 15 October.

Once you have completed your card, you need to upload it to the album in the Facebook Group.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from The Craft House and Craft Creations
- gems and other card and paper from my stash

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes/girly
Time Out Challenges - breast cancer awareness

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Great colour combo and I like the pattern papers you used. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck with your entry. Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for great cause, perfect for our challenge. Love the papers you used! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...