Pages

Friday 8 October 2021

New Alphabet Challenge - N is for No Layers

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time we've reached the letter N so it's:

N is for no layers

I started with a white card blank and then stamped the image and sentiment from a Stamping Bella set called 'Rudolph the Skating Reindeer'.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and stamped the sentiment in Stampin' Up Real Red ink.

Here's another view of my card:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - Rudolph and friends
Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions

9 comments:

  1. What a fun image and so beautifully coloured. Great CAS design. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Helen. That little reindeer is just adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful CAS Christmas card. I like the ilusion of layering you've created by adding a shadow around your central motif. The image of Rudolph you used is so sweet and adorable, and it even looks like he's having a bit of trouble on the ice. Honestly, I guess I wouldn't look any better as I haven't used my skates in ages.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card with a lovely image. Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super CAS card design and fun image for this festive card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS design Helen- love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Helen, your cards is so darn adorable! CAS is perfect for the darling image. So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable Helen. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CWTC.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...