Pages

Thursday 14 October 2021

New Perfectly Clean and Simple Challenge - Sympathy

 


We're back today on the Perfectly Clean and Simple Challenge and this time our challenge is:


As well as following our theme you need to make sure that you use one third or less of your card front with your design,

For lots of inspiration, take a look here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the Art Gallery stamp set from Stampin' Up with Gorgeous Grape and Mossy Meadow ink pads, also from Stampin' Up.  My sentiment stamp is also from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of your "off the edge" flower! Beautiful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...