Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Pick a Colour(s)

 


We've got a new challenge today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this time we'd like you to pick a colour(s) for your card.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the Facebook Group here.

I added red to my card plus a little tiny bit of light orange for the penguins' mouths and feet!

To make my card I used:

- Catch digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers, stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty, I love those rich red with the crisp white of snow on the image. Wonderful creation!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...