Pages

Saturday 25 February 2023

Star Stampz Challenge Reminder - Anniversary, Wedding or Love

 


Today I'm sharing some mid-challenge reminder inspiration for our current challenge on the Star Stampz Challenge Blog.

Our theme for this challenge is anniversary, wedding or love and you can find all the details and lots of inspiration here in the original challenge post and here in the reminder post.

To make my card I used:

- Be My Valentine digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- heart die from X-Cut
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...