Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2023

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Valentine for a Guy

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge and this time we want to see a Valentine card for a man.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used another of the images from the Colour in Valentines set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


You can the set here on Kate's website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenges - love/valentine
Little Red Wagon - feature warm drinks

2 comments:

  1. Sweet cup of tea!! I love those color in cards...I will have to check them out!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "valentine for a guy" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    -Deb Horst #C4G315

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of color in cards. So many of them are perfect for guys (which I have a hard time creating for). Of course your little tea cup is my favorite and perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...