Pages

Thursday 23 February 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Red, White and Pink

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and today our new theme is 'red, white and pink'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used another of the very cute images from the 'Valentine Owls' digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge - all creatures great and small

3 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute owl card, pretty design too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! I just used that greeting on a card I made, isn't it perfect? Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely adorable image and sentiment,thank you for joining in at MMM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...