Pages

Monday 27 February 2023

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes


We're back today on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog with a new 'anything goes' challenge.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


To make my card I used:

- Espresso Yourself digi stamp set from Jan's Digi Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' - no squares
Daring Cardmakers - treat yourself (to a nice, proper cup of coffee)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I definitely feel like I need to go treat myself to an iced coffee now. :) Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fab! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment and a lovely card! Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin', Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...