Pages

Sunday 19 February 2023

Stampers Delights Inspiration - Week 2

 


I'm back today with my first February inspiration card for Stampers Delights!

Stampers Delights recently launched a series of new digital stamps clubs - you can find information on the range of options available here.

Today I'm sharing a card made with one of the 'Mystery Gang' images - I'll be back in two weeks with another card using one of the other images from the collection.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from K & Co
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. I like your starry backing paper and how you've added it the corners of your main image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colour palette you have used. It is sometimes so hard to do a male card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layout and backing paper which really compliment the main image. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layout too and the use of the backing paper using it in the corners as well, lovely image and backing paper matches well
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...