Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2023

New From Anne Constantly-Carding - Cutest Cupids Collection

 


Today I'm sharing three cards I made using a new kit by Anne Constantly-Carding called the 'Cutest Cupids Collection'.

Anne sells her kits through craftsUprint and you can find this kit here.

You get 2 sheets of clipart in the collection plus 8 sheets of digi paper and they are all so cute!

Here's my other two cards:



I used various dies to cut out my others but the only other things I added were white, pale pink and brown card and paper and some gems plus a little bit of washi tape on the second card.

Take a look at the rest of Anne's kits here - she has a great collection of different designs for all sorts of occasions!

I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes (first card only)

5 comments:

  1. I love these really sweet valentine cards. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great cards - I really like the third one.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a lovely collection of cards. I love them!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of cards, I do like the first one
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...