Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Pink

 


It's time for some mid-challenge inspiration on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog and this month our theme is:

For all the details about the challenge and to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team, have a look at the post from the start of the month here and today's reminder post here.

To make my card I used pink polka dot washi tape.

I started by putting tape round the four sides of my base layer so it matched perfectly.  Then I used a Stampin' Up bauble punch (from the Brightly Gleaming suite) to cut an aperture out of my next layer.  I added some more washi tape to my base layer so it shows through the aperture leaving a narrow gap between each strip.

Then I added a small piece of black outline sticker for the string and stamped my sentiment from the Stampin' Up Framed and Festive stamp set.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

5 comments:

  1. Simply perfect Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It all begins on March 3, 2023. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How effective is this? Love it - simple but very effective. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is completely adorable, The window bauble is such a brilliant idea and the polka dots just make this card pop.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge
    Happy Crafting
    Guest Elf Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Works so well, this is lovely, Helen. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Bridget and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...