Pages

Monday 6 February 2023

New A Place to Start Challenge - Anything Goes/Pick a Palette

 


We're back today on the A Place to Start Challenge with a brand new challenge and this time it's anything goes with the optional twist to pick a palette:



For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Art Gallery stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Real Red and Coastal Cabana ink pads from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper and Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

Time Out Challenges - photo inspiration

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers and a great pallete to choose from, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamped flowers! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...