Pages

Friday 3 February 2023

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Red, Green and Gold

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge with a new challenge.

This time we would like you to use red, green and gold on your cards.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the very cute 'Birthday Owls' digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs:


You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I decided the owl on the left could be adapted to make a Christmas card!

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...