Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2023

New Perfect Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's the start of the month so that means a new 'anything goes' challenge on the A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge Blog.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Bunny Daffodil Bundle from Conie Fong available here
- Promarkers
- Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- circle die 
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - flowers, flowers everywhere
Sweet Stampin' - no squares

1 comment:

  1. Fantstic coloring of your little bunny & flowers!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! —Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...