Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2023

New AAA Birthday Challenge - Use Stencil(s)

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and this month our challenge is:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used a stencil from Stampin' Up with Crumb Cake ink and a blending brush.

Then I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin' Up 'Biggest Wish' stamp set using Early Espresso ink.

The card and paper I used is from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stencil Fun Challenge - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and flanel feel for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stencil and fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Helen! I love your ink blending , and I love a good plaid! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card. Love a good plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! The plaid design is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully created Helen, this would make a great masculine birthday card, I am always looking for ideas for those!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card with that stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...