Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2023

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Love/Romance

 


We're back today on the Crafty Friends Challenge and our theme this month is:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from the super cute 'Love Owls' digi stamp set from Pink Gem Designs.  You get three images in the set in both the outline and pre-coloured versions and a sentiment and you can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die and small stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Darice
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - use die cuts
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - love is in the air

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us with this very sweet card at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Helen- I love the design and colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun punny card!! Made me smile!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "love is in the air" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS489

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! What a sweet owl and beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...