Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2023

New From All Dressed Up Stamps - Valentine's Boy

 


Today I'm sharing some inspiration using one of this month's new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

This month's new releases are:

Valentine's Girl available here

and
Valentine's Boy available here

and
Looking Good available here

To make my card I used:

- Valentine's Boy digi stamp available here in the Etsy shop
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from K&Co and Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - birthday wishes

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card. I especially love your color combo. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...