Pages

Thursday 23 February 2023

Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

 


Today I'm sharing my card made with this month's Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge image.

The image comes from a company I hadn't come across before:


It's called 'Chuck' and can be found on the Sandi's Samples Blog which is here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper from First Edition
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I am linking up my card to the Progressive Freebie Challenge Blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Helen, thanks for playing at The Outlawz Progressive challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Helen! Thanks so much for entering our January 2023 Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    (Hugs) Cara
    TOL progressive Freebie Challenge.
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...