Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2023

Guest Designer Card for Conie Fong - New Bee With Heart Bundle

 


Today I'm sharing another GDT card for Conie Fong using one of the super cute new bee releases 'Bee With Heart Bundle'.

You get two bees in the bundle (I've used one of them) plus a flower and two sentiments - I've used 'For My Sweet Friend' and you also get 'Sending Hugs'.

You can find the Bundle here in the Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Path of Positivity Challenge - anything goes positive
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/say what?

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with that adorable little bee! Wonderful papers just perfect for this image! So happy you shared this cutie with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bee is so sweet. I love his face. He is a great addition to your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw such a cutie!! I love it!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...