Pages

Friday 17 February 2023

New My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes and a DT Call

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge with a new challenge and this time our theme is snowflakes.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

And we're also having a Design Team Call - all the details are in the challenge post.  It's a great team to be part of so why not give it a try?

To make my card I used some die cut snowflakes from Stampin' Up - I cut one in two and put the two halves either side of a whole one.

The paper I've used is also from Stampin' Up and I used a sentiment from the Framed and Festive stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...