Pages

Sunday 11 October 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree


This is my weekly inspiration post for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

Don't forget that we're celebrating this month:


To make my card today I've used:


Pinkfresh Studios Pop Out Straight Stripes Stamp available here 


Catherine Pooler Designs Thoughtful Phrases stamp set available here


Trinity Stamps Transparent Embellishment Drops in Bubble Blow Out available here

Here's another view of the card:


The beauty of the pop out stamps is that you can make whatever pattern you want to - I used them with my stamping platform which makes it easier to keep the lines straight.

My original plan was to use the pop out stamps to make a background panel using three different coloured inks but then I decided to die cut a circle from the finished panel instead.  I looked at the piece I had left and then die cut two more circles.  It ended up a bit like a Venn diagram!

I chose three sentiments that I thought went together and stamped them across the circles before finishing the card with some of the Embellishment Drops.

Head over to the shop website here for these stamp sets and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

Don't forget about our monthly challenge in the Paper Tree Tribe Group here -


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

We Love Chocolate Baroque - anything goes
Craft Rocket Challenge - add sparkle (the embellishment drops)
Tuesday Throwdown - make it sparkle (as above)

3 comments:

  1. Such a striking design, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque October challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...