Pages

Thursday 1 October 2020

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - No Tricks, Just Treats

 


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge and this time our theme is 'no tricks, just treats' - we want to see Christmas crafts on your creations!

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used a stamp set from Circa Designs - it's listed on their website as XM-IM-65 and is available here.

I stamped the four images and then coloured them with Promarkers.

The patterned paper I used is from a First Edition paper pad and I've also used other paper and card from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...